TRAVEL CRAFTY SUPPLIES // Las Vegas Edition :D [Video Stream and Download]

Author: - di
TRAVEL CRAFTY SUPPLIES // Las Vegas Edition :D [Video Stream and Download]:
Download Video

Make sure to watch in HD! :) Check out my etsy sticker shop! www.etsy.com/shop/PopFizzPaper
A quick video I filmed in Vegas to share the crafty bits I brought along with me! If you have questions about what things are or where I got them, feel free to ask down in the comments - there is a lot of stuff and I don't have time at the moment to link it all. Thanks for understanding! :) Have an awesome week, and thanks for watching! Make sure to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss future videos.
Selwynn Travelers Notebook Review Video: https://youtu.be/7XJBtvtbc88
You can watch all my Plan With Me's here: http://bit.ly/1P2j2j2
You can find me:
Snail Mail:
Dani Manning
PO Box 10567
Glendale, CA. 91209
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PopFizzPaper
IG: @popfizzpaper
FB: www.facebook.com/popfizzpaper
*Some of the links above may be referral links. This is not a sponsored video.**