Top 10 Holiday Craft Items [Video Stream and Download]

Author: - di
Top 10 Holiday Craft Items [Video Stream and Download]:
Download Video

Hey everyone! With Christmas right around the corner I thought I would put together a list of my top craft items. I have 5 items on the list that I have and that I love. Then I have 5 items that are on my Christmas wish list that I really want. Let me know if you think I missed something that should be on this list down in the comments below.
Top 10 Holiday Craft Items:
5 Of My Crafty Favorite Things:
1. Circuit Explore Air
2. Cuttle Bug
3. Adhesive
1. Tombo MONO Multi Liquid Glue
2. Tombow Xtreme Adhesive
3. 3M Scotch Pink Advanced Tape Glider
4. Ranger Multi Medium Matte
4. Tsukineko VersaMark Inkpad
5. We R Memory Keepers Punch Board 1-2-3 Punch Board
* Bonus: Keurig 2.0 coffee maker
5 Of My Crafty Wish Lists Items:
1. Silhouette Mint Stamp Kit
2. MISTI Laser Etched
3. Heidi Swapp Minc Foil Applicator
4. Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi
5. Scraperfect Medium No-Clog Writing Cap
* Bonus: Keurig KOLD Drinkmaker
You can also send Christmas cards to me and I will show them on my channel! My address is below.
Send mail to me:
Off Kilter Crafter
PO Box 54936
Hurst, TX 76054
Find me:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/offkiltercrafter
Twitter: @offkilterian
Instagram: offkiltercrafterian
Periscope: https://www.periscope.tv/offkilterian
Email: offkiltercrafterian@gmail.com
Close To My Heart: iangarland.CTMH.com