Snowman Manicure Tutorial!| Crafty Girl's Studio💕❄️⛄️ [Video Stream and Download]

Author: - di
Snowman Manicure Tutorial!| Crafty Girl's Studio💕❄️⛄️ [Video Stream and Download]:
Download Video

Hey guys! Today I made these adorable snowman nails for the holidays! They are so fun and cute for the holidays and I hoped you enjoyed! Love you guys!
⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️
RATE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE
REQUEST ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A TUTORIAL ON!
Comment down below "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?" I want a Canon Rebel T5 for photography and better quality
vidoes!
MUSIC: Jingle Bells (instrumental)- Jingle Punks
Thank you Gabrille Marie for the kaleidoscope footage in my outro!: https://www.youtube.com/user/GlamSolutions
So things you might want to know!😋
- I currently film with my iPhone 5s
-I edit with iMovie on my iPhone
-I love to do diys ever since I was little!