More Destashing! Dies, Flowers & Bling, Ribbon [Video Stream and Download]

Author: - di
More Destashing! Dies, Flowers & Bling, Ribbon [Video Stream and Download]:
Download Video

Hey crafty friends!
I still have tons of doilies left, so if you're interested in purchasing my some and/ or some of my handmade hair bows, please check out my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/simplyshimme...
DESTASH: Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis. I will only accept PayPal payments, so when claiming items, please leave your PayPal address as well as your zip code for invoicing. I am willing to ship internationally and will gladly provide you with a shipping quote first if you would like. Just please leave your country in your comments and I'll get back with you with a shipping quote. :D Items come from a smoke-free but kitty-friendly home... ;)
TH Die Lot: $55 shipped in the US - PENDING
Includes: Celebration Words - Block, Celebration Words - Script, Handwritten Love, Scribbles & Splats, and Labels
TH 1" Alphanumeric Dies: $25 shipped in the US
Flower & Bling Lot: $50 shipped in the US - PENDING
Ribbon Lot: SNAGGED! ;)