Christmas Drawls! [Video Stream and Download]

Author: - di
Christmas Drawls! [Video Stream and Download]:
Download Video

Dec 1, 2015
*****WARNING***** I say "fuck" a LOT in this video. The first 8 or so minutes is just me ranting and cussing about a stupid mistake I made, so if you want to skip that part....yeah lol Well, I cuss throughout the whole video, but not as much as the first 8 minutes :-)
Anywho, I also want to apologize for the quality of this video. For some strange reason, my camera takes FOREVER to auto focus on subjects. It's so annoying, but I'm still practicing my shots and seeing which camera positions are best while vlogging on the go, so bare with me!
Lastly, have y'all ever been to Color Me Mine? I LOVE that place and I don't even like crafty shit. I know my cup looked like a child did it, but I don't care! Packers, baby! LOL That place is SUPER expensive though--the pieces anyway...
Ok you guys, that's all for now! Stay tuned for the Q&A video. That one should be next. I'm going to try to get it uploaded by tomorrow (Friday). Until then, give this video a thumbs up, comment, and SUBSCRIIIIBE!! :-)