LPS Lights out - intro [Video Stream and Download]

Author: - di
LPS Lights out - intro [Video Stream and Download]:
Download Video

~ Always leave questions for me and I will make a Video answering them all~
_______________________________________• . •
Outro made by: Drop Pop Crafty
Intro made by: DeadlySlasher1234
▶️Email: beecraftywhenyouwant@gmail.com
~ use for FanArt or things you want not in the public chat ( you can send intro's or just email me and I will try to get back at you ) ~
▶️Skype: BertTheBee
~ you can use Skype as a way of just texting me on there if you don't have YouTube or a gmail , please note that I will not get in skype calls with any fans sadly unless I'm very close to you or I know you in real life , if you abuse your power of chatting with me and spam my skype call you will be blocked from my skype list . Please you skype the safe and nice way ~
▶️Minecraft PE ( username ): __Bee__
~ if you see me on any of the servers below bee sure to say hi ! I don't mind people following me around just be sure to play the mini games fairly ~
▶️MinecraftPE Servers ( I play ):
• sg14.lbsg.net
Port : ( Default )
• bb3.cookie-build.com
Port : ( Default )
▶️Animaljam ( UserName )
: hiphop46281
~ if you see me online just stop bye my den and say hi! Don't worry I don't bite.... I STING! Just kidding !
If you want to send letters you may just please don't spam my Jamagrams and if you would like to send gifts you could just send old things you don't want ( please don't send rare or beta items you should keep it for yourself ) ~
▶️YouTube Channel: Bee_Crafty
~ Please use this to subscribe to be a part of the crafty team or your just joining the bee hive ! Also 🐝 ( bee ) sure 2⃣ ( to ) πŸ‘ ( like ) and πŸ’¬ ( comment )
▶️Roblox username: anna1985610
~ just say hi to me maybe we could play mini games together! Or am I forever lonely ! ~
My second channel:
LPSBee
This channel is really new so it might not work straight away , if you have any questions about be sure to ask! :)
~ Sweet as honey friends ~
FrenchFrie Gamer
Tydabeast 74
Brian8_
Drop Pop Crafty
Kittykar
ItzKillerman YT
DeadlySlasher1234
AwesomePandaBear
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-------------------
Intro or outro store
-------------------
If you want an intro or outro just buzz your little email over to me and tell me what kind of things you want in it!
_______________________________________
For Fabouls people type in the comments :
#CrazyBee
And then you will get a shoutout in my next video
_______________________________________
_______________________________________
Keep in mind NO copyright intend
_______________________________________
I edit with : IMovie , VideoFX Live
I make my thumbnails with the app :
Phonto , if you want a tutorial on how to make thumbs nails I watched this video hereπŸ‘‡πŸ» http://youtu.be/fkxDbONAAlg
But I have a video on how to set thumbnails on my YouTube channel here πŸ‘‡πŸ» http://youtu.be/C4ZVHifArHg
It may be easier if you watch this πŸ‘‡πŸ» http://youtu.be/ky3sryW0nkY
_______________________________________
Please subscribe to all of the Youtubers I just gave the links to and if the video helped you could subscribe and like !
Hope this helped out
_______________________________________
Bye!!! • ^ •